Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze showing Fitbit logo

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good grief, I need a good kick from vandamme for buying a Blaze for my wife, after my Surge is falling apart and got zero support from customer support.

Anyway, the screen on the Blaze  is stuck with 3 Fitbit logos going from left to right. Before any moderator comes here and recommends doing any reset holdup, did that x 40, so no rest will work. Tried draining the battery, recharge reset, nothing. Is this another defect?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

What a waste, stuck with 3 logos, another $200 of my cash wasted after my surge fell apart too20180724_205356.jpg20180724_205402.jpg

hold on before anybody comes and starts  " Hello! welcome to the forums .....already tried the following :

1. Hard reset- doesn't work

2. Drained battery , recharged -doesn't work

3. Tried USB connection and re- adding to pc  for initial setup -doesn't work

4. Try to re-connect to Bluetooth on latest app on phone - doesn't work

really disappointing with the 25% discount insult provided

even more disappointed at myself  for buying this for my wife even after my Blaze fella apart  😕

would love to hear what you well compensated moderators have to say about this one... 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hey @Jungoes, it's great to see you around.

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with your wife's Blaze and thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. I was wondering if you can provide me with a picture of the Blaze display?

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

What a waste, stuck with 3 logos, another $200 of my cash wasted after my surge fell apart too20180724_205356.jpg20180724_205402.jpg

hold on before anybody comes and starts  " Hello! welcome to the forums .....already tried the following :

1. Hard reset- doesn't work

2. Drained battery , recharged -doesn't work

3. Tried USB connection and re- adding to pc  for initial setup -doesn't work

4. Try to re-connect to Bluetooth on latest app on phone - doesn't work

really disappointing with the 25% discount insult provided

even more disappointed at myself  for buying this for my wife even after my Blaze fella apart  😕

would love to hear what you well compensated moderators have to say about this one... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

20180724_205356.jpg20180724_205402.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a sledge hammer waiting in the garage as this is the second FITBIT device that has failed on me 

really disappointed with the 25% discount of a replacement offer. what an insult

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @Jungoes.

I appreciate the attachments and it's great to hear that you have already contacted support and were offered a discount for a next purchase. If you haven't checked our warranty policy, please do it.

Also, if you are interested in using that discount, in this page you will be able to compare all of our trackers, maybe there is one that meet your needs.

Keep the stepping up! Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am already down by $500 dollars on 2 watches that did'nt even last a year with good usage

the support provided was very poor, if I was offered replacements for Both yes I would have been fine with that, but to offer a 25% discount on buying another watch that could fail again ? very bad experience with Fitbit.

Interesting to see so many other people complain about these defects and nothing has been done. 

Best Answer
0 Votes