Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze showing the wrong time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My blaze has been off my two (2) minutes. (Slow). I was able to see my profile, however I still cannot see how to update the time to the correct time. I use my smartphone to determine the correct time and also my computer which have the same time. (Two minutes slow) Thanks Frank

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @Erger, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided and for making sure that your computer and phone have the correct time. 

Keep in mind that your Blaze may be showing an incorrect time if it hasn't synced or if it has been unpaired from your account. Note that your Fitbit grabs the time of the device you're syncing with so it can update the time throughout the day. Have you checked that your Blaze is still linked to your Fitbit account and your phone's Bluetooth settings?

Besides the steps you've done, I'd suggest to take a look at: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

If the time keeps showing incorrect after syncing your Blaze, I recommend changing your timezone to a complete different one, sync your device, put the correct time and sync again. To change the time make sure you are following the instructions provided in the help article How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

Give this a go and let me know the outcome. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Marie: Thanks for taking the time and effort in answering my post. Come to find out that I had to delete some apps from my phone as I was running out of room and I guess I inadvertently deleted the fit bit app. All is OK now. Have a Happy New Year and again thanks. Frank 

Best Answer

Awesome @Erger😉 I'm glad to hear that you're back on track. 

I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Happy New Year to you!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes