Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze sleep information vs Sleep Score

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I just started the new app Sleep Score for the first time last night, and wore my Fitbit Blaze to bed at the same time to compare results. The results were very different and I’m trying to figure which one is accurate!

• The sleep score app said I slept 6 hours 9 minutes, with light sleep at 2h 3min, deep sleep at 1h 43min, and REM sleep at 1h 52min.
  • The Fitbit Blaze said I slept a total of 6 hours 49 minutes, with light sleep being 4h 22min, deep sleep 30 minutes, and REM 1h 57min.

My Fitbit Blaze typically says I only get about 30 minutes to max 1h 20min of deep sleep a night, so I was shocked to see SleepScore was saying I get way more deep sleep at 1 hr 43min compared to just 30min on the Fitbit. So one of these is way off, or maybe both are? Which one do I go by?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Community @Nonname1234.

Thanks for all the information provided. Keep in mind that these devices are different, have different system, so the information might vary a little. But in my opinion, the Blaze provides accurate sleep information, you can check our help article What should I know about sleep stages?.

Catch you later. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes