Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze stopped syncing!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My Blaze hadn't synced since yesterday afternoon. It's not connected in Bluetooth of my IPhone and when I click Pair, it says it's unsuccessful. I've restarted the Blaze 3xs already!! Any ideas on what to do?!! Thanks!!
Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

For syncing problems i wpuld look here.

As for trying to pair your tracker, this must be done through the app, and is how it waa paired when setting it up.

Best Answer

Hello @Onenonblonde welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂 As @Rich_Laue mentioned you need to pair the tracker using the app. Here you can find the troubleshooting steps if you are having issues on the set up process. 

Let me know how it goes! 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine hasn't synced since last Thursday!
Best Answer
I am having the same issue with the Blaze disconnecting from the iPhone 6s Bluetooth. The reason it's not syncing is because it's no longer connected to Bluetooth. I wouldn't consider this a set up issue since it does sync when I am able to get it to connect. I have also been able to receive text/call notifications and control music from the Blaze. It seems that once it is paired, it loses connection when I get too far from my phone, and when I try to get it to pair again, I get the message "Make sure Blaze is turned on and in range". This is getting to be very frustrating and a waste of time, as I could have just kept using the Fitbit One if these additional features aren't going to function correctly. I'm hoping this is user error and not a situation where Fitbit didn't "have their ducks in a row" when this product was released. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Best Answer
Hi!! I had to reset it multiple times before it would sync again. To do that, hold both buttons (on the right side) down for at least 10 seconds. I honestly had to push all 3 buttons down for some reason. I haven't been able to get my music to work, how did you do that?!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Hi, did you try resetting?! I had to do it multiple times before it would sync again.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
I did, and then eventually it disconnects again. Today I shutdown the Blaze and turned off Bluetooth on my phone and then turned both back on at the same time, and it paired right away, which is great, but I just wish that it would pair without any manual intervention.
Best Answer
As far as the music goes, when it is paired, I turn the music on on my iPhone and then pull down from the top when the Blaze is on the watch face, and it allows you to move forward and backward between songs and the two buttons on the right control the volume.
Best Answer

Your issue with BT disconnecting, is this the music control, or with the ability to sync? This thread is about falure to sync. Once the tracker is 30-50 feet from the phone it will lose connection. The radio can not talk further.

Best Answer
My initial issue was that it stopped syncing, but in addition, I was not getting notifications or controlling music because I discovered that it was no longer paired to my iPhone. I realize that it was most likely because I was too far from my phone, but when I came back to my phone it would not pair automatically, and I received an error when I tried to do it manually. My issue is resolved right now because, as previously stated in a prior post, I shutdown the Blaze and turned the Bluetooth off on my phone at the same time and turned them back on at the same time and then they paired. I haven't had the issue since. Perhaps this will work for someone who is just having issues with syncing?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hello @momkate355 and @Onenonblonde welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂 @momkate355 did you try the troubleshooting steps on this post by @Rich_Laue@Onenonblonde thanks for your cooperation. 🙂 @kellirsidey I'm glad to hear you are back on track! 🙂 

Happy stepping! Smiley Very Happy

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze randomly stops syncing with my Android phone.  I've tried rebooting the Blaze.  Turning off and on Bluetooth on my phone.  Restarting my phone and nothing seems to work.  However, If I go into Bluetooth and find the Blaze connection and tell my phone to forget it, both devices start talking again.  Not sure why that is because it only seems to work when Blaze is not found in my Bluetooth devices on the phone...

Best Answer
0 Votes

You found one of the several suggested steps frequently mentioned in these forums @rwbue

Why is it happening? Simply because sometimes an app has trouble searching for a device that is all ready bonded to the Bluetooth. This is why almost all the find my Bluetooth device apps siggest to remove the device from the phones Bluetooth list. 

You see the Fitbit app does not depend on the tracker being bonded to the phone in order to sync .

Best Answer
0 Votes