Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze stopped tracking sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze tracked sleep fairly well for about two weeks, then all of a sudden didn't track my sleep the past two night. I will try changing it ti the sensitive setting, but are there other solutions or reasons?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @ReckieJK

Feel free restarting the tracker:

Restart the tracker

URL: Click / Tap to open the Fitbit Help Article 'How do I restart the tracker?'

Hope it helps

Best Answer
0 Votes

I havent found a fix, but sometimrs it seems to take hours are up to a second day before sleep shows. This seems to be caused by how long after the first sync was.

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @ReckieJK@Rich_Laue and @SunsetRunner thanks for stopping by! Woman Happy If your tracker isn't registering your sleep, as recommended please restart your Blaze. If the restart process doesn't work, feel free to contact our support team. For a faster response you can contact them via phone or chat.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I have had mine for years and it still tracks steps and syncs with my phone fine but it is no longer tracking (or sending) the sleep information

Best Answer
0 Votes