Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze stuck on activity mode

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Suddenly, my Blaze has stopped syncing with my iPhone, and will not go into watch mode from activity mode, when I push the single button on the left side of the watch.  Any suggestions?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @OKMike67. Good to see you in the Community  Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with your Blaze not going back from the activity mode. Have you by any chance tried to restart your tracker? If not, you can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot and hopefully get your tracker to work as it normally should.

Let me know if you need more help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hey there @OKMike67. Good to see you in the Community  Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with your Blaze not going back from the activity mode. Have you by any chance tried to restart your tracker? If not, you can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot and hopefully get your tracker to work as it normally should.

Let me know if you need more help!

Best Answer
I got on the phone with a Fitbit tech yesterday, and they showed me how to re-start the device. Worked perfectly.

Thanks for your input. You were right on.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm glad to hear that you're now back on track @OKMike67! 😄 Thanks for letting me know!

If you ever need more help, feel free to let me know!

Best Answer