Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze stuck on "Clock Error"

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
White changing my clock face my daughter was playing with my phone. At some point she got into the bluetooth settings and unpaired my Blaze. Now the display is showing "Clock Error go to Fitbit app and try another clock". The problem is I am unable to get to the setting to set bluetooth into pairing on the Blaze now. I have tried resetting it but continues to display the error.
Best Answer
0 Votes
68 REPLIES 68

Try to change your clock face and sync again using your phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This was posted long ago and I posted my fix already

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

l change the clock face and re-sync multiple times a day, but it never stops the clock error permanently.

Sometimes, I have to uninstall the Fitbit app on my android phone, restart then reinstall the Fitbit app before it will sync again. Is there a permanent fix for the clock error issue? Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@raiderred wrote:

I have tried all of these so called solutions...and nothing has worked. I restarted.....I took the Blaze off of the profile and then readded....all I did was change the clock face display and now this clock error will not go away....there is nothing that is working. I have had the Blaze for less than a week....I took the first one back because the band kept falling off and now this....when you spend so much money on a product there should not be so many issues and problems as I am having with less than one week of ownership and two different Blazes.

I cannot go to any other screen on the Blaze because the clock error has frozen the screen. 

Besides going back and getting my third different Blaze in less than a week....is there something else that can be done. 

By the way I would take off the solved checkmark on this topic....because based on the comments on here it is far from being solved. 

I agree - this far from resolved so CHECK BOX needs to be removed.

I just received a replacement Blaze due to my original Blaze battery not holding charge for more than 4 hours. Guess what this replacement unit is stuck in reboot mode, keeps turning ON\OFF and sometimes will display "Clock Error". Are you freaking kidding me Fitbit Support?!!! you sent me a refurbished device, very nice. Can someone from Fitbit support help me please or do I need to email the entire exec Fitbit team. 

Vadim - Brooklyn, NY
Blaze
Best Answer

@HTF wrote:

I eventually solved this using Steve H Solution

Try changing the timezone via the web interface at https://www.fitbit.com/settings/profile

To do this log in to your account on a desktop PC and change the time settings here rather than on your phone

It worked for me thanks to SteveH 01/05/2017

Hope it works for you as I know it drove me mad for days

Harry

The Blaze is stuck in reboot mode it never fully starts up, so changing anything on the phone or web in my account will not transfer to the Blaze. This is my second Blaze, Fitbit support keeps exchanging them with refurbished broken units. I am so sick and tired of it.

Vadim - Brooklyn, NY
Blaze
Best Answer

I'll give it a try.  Thank you.

Best Answer

Hello all, I hope you are doing fine.

I want to thank to the people that have provided tips to fix this and if you keep experiencing the "Clock face" error, as recommended in previous posts, restart your units, then go to the Fitbit app and change the clock face, sync, then change again the clock face to the one you prefer.

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you force the sync??

The app is just so confusing to use and the changing the clock faces error is really lame. This is disappointing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

When the app is first opened up, or switched two .It will try and sync .

You may also place your finger on the app and drag the desktop down. a sync will start. 

Or rap on the picture of the tracker, the tap the sync icon to the right of the picture of your tracker. 

Any of the above will force a sync .

Best Answer

I just got this message and worked through it with FitBit support. With their patience I actually solved it myself. FYI I am on the iOS app. I had the HR lights stay on issue so FitBit issued me a free replacement. When it arrived I set the new watch up. I changed the clock face to the one i was using before, Arc. That's when I got the error we all see here.

Steps that fixed it for me:

1. Remove all blaze models from your app.

2. Log out of the app.

3. Remove all blaze models from your bluetooth pairing in Settings>Bluetooth on your mobile device.

4. Restart mobile device.

5. Sign in to FitBit app.

6. Add new blaze.

Hope this helps!

Best Answer
0 Votes

you know what?

I got the same problem and tried to pair thousands of time but it is not working. The god **ahem** error is still there.

So, I finally fixed it by resetting it to the factory setting.   IT WORKSSSSSS!!!

( ´∀`)ノ

Best Answer

@Shinobi your step 1 is simply telling Fitbit that your not going to use the tracker anymore, this step will not help in 99.9% of the time.

Your step 6 does not need the tracker to be removed, after tapping add device, choose the replace option.

Best Answer

This worked for me. Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze is stuck on the clock face error. None of these solutions worked. Have synced, reset the watch, turned Bluetooth off and on, re-installed the app, and tried to run setup again repeatedly. In setup I get the 4 digit code, enter it, and it always says it is the wrong code, after the Blaze returns to the clock face error. Too bad, it was a Christmas present 2 years ago so it is out of warranty. Sounds like it is trash. 

Best Answer

Did you have it on the argyle setting on the clock? That’s what messed up
mine I never used it again

Moderator edit: removed personal info

Best Answer

The problem started trying to change the clock face. Now it won't go to any of them, or sync at all. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jpsmustang have tried switching to a different watch face, this is the step that gets make as a solution.

Best Answer

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

I scrolled and scrolled and my eyes went to your post.  I did what you said and it work 🙂 !!!!!!!!

Your the best!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too am having a time at synconizing with my Fitbit and my iPhone and iPad 

Now my clock is 1 hour off.  Not sure how to set the clock, I have a Blaze and it’s a few years old maybe 3.  So can you tell me how to set the clock and help with the blue tooth synconizing with my phone and iPad????  Frustrating.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

So glad it worked!!! I just never use the argyle click face have been fine
ever since. It must have a bug

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer