Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze swipe function and buttons not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

My Blaze Fitbit stopped working as expected yesterday (02/06/2019).  The swipe functionality was previously working perfectly, but now whenever I swipe and select an option, I can swipe vertically within that function, but I cannot swipe horizontally, and none of the buttons work.  I have tried the recommended restart (click left button and lower right button) but this does not work - the screen goes blank after 10 seconds, but the device does not restart.

If I place the device in the charger (switched on) and then immediately take it out, I can once again swipe horizontally.  However, when I select an option then once again I can swipe vertically but cannot swipe horizontally.  Even after this mini-charge, the buttons do not work.  I've tried charging multiple times and the behaviour is the same.

I've manged to shutdown the device by placing in the charger, then removing and swiping horizontally to the Settings, and selecting shutdown.  However, because the buttons don't work the only way I can restart the device is my placing it in the charger once again, and then I am back to the same behaviour again.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Thanks,

Fraser

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Community @FraserMac. I am sorry for the delayed response. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the details of the issue you're experiencing with the buttons on your Fitbit Blaze and the swipe function. Thank you so much for your troubleshooting efforts. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide you a solution, please keep working with them.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes