Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze tracker is blocked

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I already tried to update to the new Firmware several times, but my phone (Huawei) kept giving the message that he couldn't find the tracker, but synced few seconds before.

Today I tried again to update, but now the tracker is completely blocked. Already tried to restart the tracker, but no luck. The screen keeps on showing the triangle with exclamation point.

Can anybody help me on how to get my tracker started again?

Thanks!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Your blaze tracker has a shut down tracker on your blaze. In order to do that shut down the blaze goes under settings from the blaze and it will show you to fully shut down. Now to be able to turn it on on your left side there is a click on your left and tap one time and that will start up the blaze. Let me know if this helps. From, John Wilson 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Your blaze tracker has a shut down tracker on your blaze. In order to do that shut down the blaze goes under settings from the blaze and it will show you to fully shut down. Now to be able to turn it on on your left side there is a click on your left and tap one time and that will start up the blaze. Let me know if this helps. From, John Wilson 

Best Answer
0 Votes