Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze will no longer sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been through the help tutorital repeatedly, shut down the tracker, restarted bluetooth, deleted and reinstalled the app, and my Blaze will still not sync to my phone.

The issue began a few days ago when my Blaze battery died, and I placed in on the charger, then attempted to sync to reset the time. At this point, the Blaze will not even operate as a watch since I can not reset the time.

Is Blaze no longer supported by the app? No matter how many times I restart the app/bluetooth/disconnect and reconnect, my Fitbit App will not connect to my Blaze tracker.

Please help.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
132 REPLIES 132

Hey @Mynda, it's great to welcome you.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue. Since the instructions you tried didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Keep me posted. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I’m having the same exact issue and haven’t been able to sync for a week now. Please let me know what the resolution is if you get one. 

Thank you!

Best Answer

Same exact issues. Been trying since yesterday I lost over 3000 steps as it would not Bluetooth at all after 4000+steps. 

I have done the same things as uninstall, ext. 

Best Answer

Mine is doing the same thing. Started last week. HELP!

Best Answer
I just deleted my Fitbit from my phone and my and set it up like new. I received a new digit code. Seems to be working again.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the exact same issue. I gave up after multiple re-installs, re-syncs, re-boots, etc. It is incredibly frustrating to not even be able to use the device as a watch. Right now, I'm back to wearing my WearOS - and if there's no reasonable answer, will most like not go back to Fitbit (after years of using your devices).

This is very frustrating because this is my third attempt at trying to find help for this.

Best Answer
I am at the same point. When these die for real I have told my husband I will not buy FitBit brand again. To much hassles to make it work. Can't really compete in challenges when it won't sync.
Not sure what brand I will switch too. I need to read reviews.
I somewhat think they don't care about the Blaze.
Best Answer

Hello Everyone,

I tried holding the left button and lower right button until the Fitbit icon showed and I felt the vibration, then I opened the app and it synced. 

I hope this will work for you too!

Best Answer

I'm also having this same issue.  I have tried all the "fixes" that FitBit suggests, but nothing works.  My last sync was 2 days ago.  It will NOT communicate with the app at all.

Best Answer

I have tried all the fixes, including holding the left and lower right buttons to reset. I have had to reconnect the blaze to my android numerous times. Once, after doing this, it did reconnect and start syncing for about day. Less than 24 hours later, it was disconnected again. This time, it would not reconnect.

Frankly, I think it has something to do with the fact you have to have bluetooth and gps turned on in order to sync (Fitbit is the only smart watch to need this, which I think is ridiculous).

My biggest concern is seeing a thread full of people dealing with the same issue and Fitbit support not stepping in to help the community. This is VERY disappointing.

Best Answer

For whoever may be following, I received an e-mail asking to check in on my warranty status, requesting my country of residence and where I purchased the device. 

I will update when I receive further information, especially if it can be helpful to others!

Best Answer
My FitBit figured itself out this afternoon. We shall see if my sleep is
tracked. Seems to be the first sign something isn't right.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the exact same issue and have tried restarting and uninstalling and re installing the app several time and still nothing. Aargh!!

Best Answer
Apparently the answer is wait patiently.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree! Fitbit created this community instead of a real support for their products. If they monitor these threads then they are not very good at providing support. 

I believe I will be buy another brand when my Blaze decides it’s life has ended. 

Best Answer

I have been experiencing the same thing. My Fitbit hasn't synced since Monday afternoon...no sleep recorded since then, period tracker all screwed up, can't do challenges either. This is my 2nd fitbit blaze cuz the 1st 1 did the same thing. They sent me a replacement blaze, hasn't even lasted a year. I'm thinking fitbit is a rip off and I'm going to start researching other watches. No fitbit support or help with any of these issues...its ridiculous that this expensive of a watch doesn't even last a year!!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi guys, I hope you are doing fine.

I am sorry to hear about the syncing issue you all are experiencing, thanks for troubleshooting this by yourselves. I recommend taking a look at the help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and follow the instructions provide there.

Hope this helps, let me know how it goes. Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
We've already done this, as per our thread updates and posts. We wait
patiently until it syncs on its own or buy new devices. There is little to
no support for the Blaze.
Best Answer

To follow up, I received an email saying that I am out of warranty (by a month). However they gave me a one time option to exchange for same product or choose a different item for 50% off. Ultimately no option to fix the tracker I own. Good luck everyone! 

Best Answer
0 Votes