Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze will not Sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my blaze over a year and it worked great, I have it set to all day sync, but for the last 2 months it will not sync, I have to shutdown the blaze, turn off my iPhone, turn it all back on again, in the hope it will sync, sometimes this works, sometimes it doesn't, like today it just won't sync, it is so frustrating and I am getting over it, it should not be that hard 

an advice anyone on why the blaze won't automatically sync and what I can do to have it go back to how it was 

thanks all

Best Answer
0 Votes
22 REPLIES 22

I have tried everything known to man to sync this blaze with my Iphone.

It definitely is a problem between the Iphone and Blaze, as I have just successfully set my blaze up on my Mac laptop - no problems at all, my mac found the Blaze straightaway and synced it immediately, however I am still waiting for my iphone to do the same.

I have turned everything off, deleted the fitbit app off my phone and removed the Blaze from the app, turned everything back on, and started to add the Blaze back to the fitbit app and guess what my iphone cannot find the Blaze even though there are next to each other. Blaze is also in it's charger - I just don't know what else I am supposed to do

And on top of this the left hand button doesn't work - yes I have cleaned it 

I've only had it a little over 12 months and this is the most frustrated I have every been with this fitbit, makes me want to go back to the bog standard fitbit one

Best Answer
0 Votes

thanks for all your help everyone

I have tried everything known to man to sync this blaze with my Iphone.

It definitely is a problem between the Iphone and Blaze, as I have just successfully set my blaze up on my Mac laptop - no problems at all, my mac found the Blaze straightaway and synced it immediately, however I am still waiting for my iphone to do the same.

I have turned everything off, deleted the fitbit app off my phone and removed the Blaze from the app, turned everything back on, and started to add the Blaze back to the fitbit app and guess what my iphone cannot find the Blaze even though there are next to each other. Blaze is also in it's charger - I just don't know what else I am supposed to do

And on top of this the left hand button doesn't work - yes I have cleaned it 

I've only had it a little over 12 months and this is the most frustrated I have every been with this fitbit, makes me want to go back to the bog standard fitbit one

Best Answer

Hello all, I hope you are doing fine. Woman Happy

Regarding to the syncing inconvenience that most of you are having, I would like to know if you have already tried the instructions I provided in this post? If you haven't, I recommend taking a look at it and follow the steps provided there.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes