Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze will not turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Blaze, which was purchased on February 16th, 2018 decided yesterday, March 24th, 2019, to suddenly stop working. It will not turn on, no matter what I do. I have attempted multiple resets and charging for many hours. 

I contacted the support team, first via chat and then on the phone. My warranty expired on February 20th 2019 and the best they can do is give me a 25% discount towards the purchase of a new watch. I am not happy. Why would I want to spend hundreds on a new watch when they are barely lasting a year. Disappointed is an understatement to how I feel. 

I absolutely WOULD NOT recommend any of the Fitbit products to anyone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Kasey_Wilson.

Thanks for taking the time to share your frustrating and experience with everyone.

Please do keep in mind that every situation is handled on its own. If you have any questions in regards to the warranty policy you can click here to read more about it.

Thanks for your feedback.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am well aware that each and every problem is handled on its own; however looking at the multitude of threads in this forum, I've discovered that the response I was given is the status quo. Your warranty is abysmal and your customer service is lacking. My experience went beyond frustrating, it entered into pathetic. 

Best Answer
0 Votes