Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze with Galaxy S10

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Everything seems to be working fine except my notifications. I don't get them on my watch. Is it because Samsung galaxy S10 is not compatible with Blaze? My notifications on my watch are ON.

Best Answer
0 Votes
14 REPLIES 14

Hello @DJSuperMario, it's good to see you around in the forums. I'm sorry for the late reply and to see that you've experienced trouble to receive the notifications on your Blaze. 

Fitbit is compatible with more than 200 of the most popular Android, iOS and Windows mobile devices. The full list of compatible devices with confirmed compatibility can be found here

If a device isn’t listed it doesn’t mean it won’t work with a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch. We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit App, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. A majority of Android phones running version 4.4 or higher will work with our products, however we cannot guarantee optimal performance on devices for which we have not tested and confirmed compatibility.

However, some users have been able to resolve problems with notifications following the steps listed in this article: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone

Unfortunately we haven't received any updates to be able to know when more devices will be included in the list of compatibility. I hope too that other phone models can be included in the near future.  

Let me know if you have further questions. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same issue with my blaze when I upgraded to Samsung s10.  I switched my messaging app to messages+ and after weeks of trying everything else...IT WORKED!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im Having the same probem,, any ideas how to fit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's good news @Bseifert, thank you for sharing the steps that worked out for you. Sorry for the late reply. 

Welcome to the Community forums @Fearlessone22, thank you for sharing that you've been having trouble with the notifications. Are you using the Samsung Galaxy S10 as well? 

Make sure to check the steps mentioned here earlier and confirm if you've exhausted all troubleshooting options. You can also try to disable the notifications completely and set them up again in the Fitbit app. 

Please keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I do... had the s7 had no issues.. I have gone through the different stages but still nothing.. I haven't changed any settings on phone

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply @Fearlessone22, I was able to confirm that the Samsung Galaxy S7 is currently listed as a compatible device, however, the S10 is not listed at the moment. 

Please check the information provided here about the compatibility of this mobile device. Unfortunately at the moment, it can't be guaranteed that it'll always work properly and we haven't received any updates to be able to know when more devices will be included in the list of compatibility. 

Some users however, have been able to activate the notifications following these steps

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is now the end of November, and the S10 5g won't connect to the Blaze.  The email app I use on my S10 5g (same app I used on the S7) doesn't even show on the screen options.

I am left with a watch that counts steps.  Less value than one that notified me of emails or a ringing phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @vintner, it's good to see you around in the Community forums for the first time. 

Thank you for all the information about your Blaze that is not receiving the notifications from your e-mail app. Could you please confirm if you're having this same problem with notifications from other apps? 

I've confirmed this phone model is currently not listed here as a compatible device  to sync with the Fitbit app: Which devices are compatible with the fitbit app? From the S10 models, only the S10, the S10+ and the S10e are listed. 

As mentioned earlier, if a device isn’t listed it doesn’t mean it won’t work with a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch, however, we cannot guarantee optimal performance on devices for which we have not tested and confirmed compatibility. Some users have also been able to receive notifications after following the steps listed in this article: Why are notifications delayed or missing?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have no notification from my phone to the watch. Not phone calls, not text and not email. No connection.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @vintner, sorry for the late reply. 

Thank you for sharing all this information. Could you please confirm if you've already exhausted all troubleshooting options mentioned here earlier?  They have been useful for other users experiencing the same behavior. 

Please keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I ended up buying a non Fitbit watch.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the update @vintner, I'm sorry to see that it wasn't possible to find a resolution. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Figures that today I got it working.
Well, now I can switch off between watches depending on the need.
Best Answer
0 Votes

That's good news @vintner! Thank you for the update.  

Best Answer
0 Votes