Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't charge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The other day, my device died. I tried to charge it, and it will not charge. While on the charger, it is showing the home screen with a red battery, that does not move. I looked at it after leaving it on the charger, and it showed a full battery. When I took it off the charger, it immediately restarted, and the process started all over again. I see on the forums that this issue has happened several times, and I would like to know if anyone has gotten a resolution to this. It is not a battery issue, as the charge is just not registering. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community, @CMH1988.

Thanks for troubleshooting this battery issue. If your Blaze isn't charging properly, I recommend taking a look at the help article: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? and follow the instructions provided there.

Let me know the outcome. 🙂

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

A warm welcome to the Community, @CMH1988.

Thanks for troubleshooting this battery issue. If your Blaze isn't charging properly, I recommend taking a look at the help article: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? and follow the instructions provided there.

Let me know the outcome. 🙂

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hello, I have done all of the troubleshooting requested. I spoke with Fitbit, and was told they have not heard of this issue, and offerd me 25% off from the store. This is not effective customer service. I can see from the community that hundreds of people have had this same issue, and nothing has been done on Fitbits part to correct it.

Best Answer
0 Votes