Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried changing it but it is not getting charged. It is dead now. Tried. Along centres for support but no support got from anyone. 

please help I am residing in India. Kindly tell me if I can do any trouble shooting or get service centre in varanasi india or nearby. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Time for a new tracker. This one is very old and batteries do not last forever.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine did this as well

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is old indeed. They might be very responsive elsewhere service wise but Fitbit is very slow in India. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Idk of the outlet speed in India, but you can test these 2 things, which is the fitbit blaze tracker of if the outlet is working. If nothing helps, you can contact fitbit and ask them to check/change the battery.

Best Answer

I tried calling and mailing them but, it is only cover if it is under warranty, I could buy a new one but this one is given by my best friend, posmised her to use it forever. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine also did the same thing, it wasn’t charging  at all and this is why you can’t see anything on the screen. But I was able to make it charge again by cleaning the gold pins in the charger and on the back of the watch with rubbing alcohol and a q-tip. Then, I kept hitting the back of the charger with my finger a few times, then bingo. It does charge now without any issues. Give it a shot, it might work for you.

I also noticed that it was getting really hot during and after charging it. For some reason, Fitbit’s recent firmware update forces the heart rate monitor to stay on, in full blast, which leads me to believe that Fitbit is doing this on purpose in order to drain the battery quickly; so we can buy a newer watch.

To fix the heating issue, turn off the heart rate monitor before you put it on the charger, and keep checking it every now and then because it does turn on again by itself while on the charger. If it does, you will need to go to touch the screen-scroll to settings-make sure heart rate monitor is off- then scroll down and tap on Shutdown Device. Wait a couple of mins then turn it on. Hope this works for you as well.

Shame on Fitbit for doing this, Apple also did something similar with older iPhones for a while until people realized what’s going on. Soon enough this will backfire on Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes