Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won’t log activity.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My blaze just won’t log much of my exercise. Anyone else experience this please?

I’m not asking it to auto recognise, I’m telling it I’m on the treadmill or elliptical or whatever.

Yes, I’ve tried turning it off, deleting & reloading app, cleaning it & everything else suggested in forums.

It’s clearly a software issue.

If my fitness is good enough that my heart rate doesn’t increase that much then this is a useless device.

There’s little point in inputting my calories etc if it can’t record activity.

It renders it pointless.

Also, moderators please ask Fitbit to  liaise with apple & sort this ringing notification nonsense out please. I expect better.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I noticed the firmware was updated on 2/14. My Blaze has not properly synced since. I can't monitor sleep, the time is an hour off and won't update and I can't change the clock face.  I messaged fitbit support but have not recveived a response.  But you're not alone.  Something is screwed up on their end.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, sorry to hear you’re having issues too.

I’ve read through many threads on the forums & it seems there are a lot of issues.

Hope someone can provide a solution or I’m going to have to change brands which would be a shame.

Best Answer
0 Votes