Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't reset

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I turn off my Blaze each night and restart when I get up in the morning. Yesterday's stats are still showing up as today, despite multiple restarts and syncs. Also, the heart rate isn't registering and my Active Minutes are off the charts even though I'm not moving very much (259 minutes with 7874 steps? not so much). I have cleaned it and that doesn't seem to help. The unit is about 2 years old, is this the end of its lifespan or can it be fixed?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Huh, that does sound strange @pezhead58...

If you turn off your Blaze during the night, it should pick up from where you left it the night before, so I can recommend that after a restart, which can be done by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds, you can proceed to set up your tracker as a new device.

For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem and maybe some information of yesterday will carry over for today but see if it works fine for tomorrow.

Let me know if you need more help with this and welcome to the Community Forums! 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Occasionally I see this carry over of steps reported when the tracker is turned off at night. When turned off you should expect the tile to be off. 

Note you won't be able to do anything to correct last night. 

Best Answer
0 Votes