Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't respond

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After charging today it's gone blank,not responding 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Supam, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the late response. 

If your Blaze is not responding after you charge it, please restart it by following the steps in the help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device? 

If the restart doesn't work, I'd like to know if when you put it to charge, do you see anything coming on the display like the battery indicator charging or anything like that? Have you tried other USB ports or other wall outlets? Try charging your tracker for at least 1 hour, you can always take a look at this article to see why your Blaze might be not properly charging. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to help you. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Supam, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the late response. 

If your Blaze is not responding after you charge it, please restart it by following the steps in the help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device? 

If the restart doesn't work, I'd like to know if when you put it to charge, do you see anything coming on the display like the battery indicator charging or anything like that? Have you tried other USB ports or other wall outlets? Try charging your tracker for at least 1 hour, you can always take a look at this article to see why your Blaze might be not properly charging. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to help you. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes