Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't restart

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i am unable to sync my fitbit blaze to my mobile and i have tried the restarting method of holding the left and bottom right buttons down for 10 seconds even 30 seconds multiple times however it will not restart it only keeps flashing with the fitbit logo how do i fix this problem someone please help!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community Forums @vickers245! I'm sorry for the late response. 

If the restart hasn't worked, I'd recommend to manually turn your Blaze off. For more information, see How do I turn off my Fitbit device? 

For the syncing issue,I was wondering if the mobile device you're syncing with is included in our list of supported devices? You can see the list at: Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

I'd recommend following the troubleshooting steps at: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Give this a go and let me know the outcome. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

i can’t restart it that way because the blaze won’t start it just says on the fitbit logo and doesn’t come off that and i checker and my phone( iphone 8 plus ) is up to date with its software and is compatable to be synced so i don’t know what else to do 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @vickers245, thanks for coming back and trying the steps I've recommended above. 

I've created a case to get you in contact with our Support Team about this. They will be able to work with you and review your options. Please keep a lookout in your inbox to the email address associated with this Fitbit account. Someone will be in contact with you soon! 

Let me know if you have any questions present. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes