Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't stop recieving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I turn off Messenger Notification in the app on a Droid Turbo 2 it with synch and stay off for about a day, then the Messenger notifications start coming back through and it will be checked again on the Fitbit app.  What do I do??????

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

It's great to see you around @Deviousin10tion. Have you tried to paired the tracker as a new device? If you haven't, I recommend doing the following from your Fitbit app:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried it again and still it will turn off the notification for 1 day then default back to on.  This is overly annoying.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @Deviousin10tion. Could you please tell me which phone you have? In the meantime, please check that it is in our list of compatible mobile devices.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

As mentioned above Droid Turbo 2 from Motorola, it is on the list of compatible devices.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @Deviousin10tion, please log out and log back in to your account. Then go to notifications and double verify that you have turn off this option, then perform a force sync by doing the following:

1. Tap the Blaze icon

2. Tap Sync Now

After this, restart your phone and your Blaze.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes