Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't sync and show the correct time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying to reset my fitbit blaze to the right time and it won't syncronize  PlEASE HELP!!!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @starmanjack, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the late response.

Note that the time might be showing wrong if the Blaze hasn't synced or if your device is not paired to your account. So, I'd recommend making sure that your device is successfully linked to your account and syncing with the Fitbit app. 

Said that, keep in mind that you'll need to sync your tracker in order for it to grab the timezone on your app and phone. If you're having syncing difficulties, please check: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Also, I was wondering if the mobile device you're syncing with is included in our list of supported devices? You can see the list at: Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

If the Blaze is syncing as it should, I recommend changing your timezone to a complete different one, sync your device, put the correct time and sync again. To change the time make sure you are following the instructions provided in the help article How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

Give this a go and let me know the outcome. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @starmanjack, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the late response.

Note that the time might be showing wrong if the Blaze hasn't synced or if your device is not paired to your account. So, I'd recommend making sure that your device is successfully linked to your account and syncing with the Fitbit app. 

Said that, keep in mind that you'll need to sync your tracker in order for it to grab the timezone on your app and phone. If you're having syncing difficulties, please check: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Also, I was wondering if the mobile device you're syncing with is included in our list of supported devices? You can see the list at: Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

If the Blaze is syncing as it should, I recommend changing your timezone to a complete different one, sync your device, put the correct time and sync again. To change the time make sure you are following the instructions provided in the help article How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

Give this a go and let me know the outcome. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes