Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't sync to Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The app says my device can't be found. I've had to restart my phone and Fitbit three times today. The new app is not working properly. I'm ready to dumb this thing and I've been using it for years! 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

If you have been using it for years then maybe the phone is not compatible. Did you just get a new phone?

Supported Phones

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes
No. Your system kicked me out and since I have a different email no one could help me get into my own account. I started a new one and now I'm having to restart everything to get it to sync. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Ceburke, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to heat that you are going through this situation. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and that they have helped you with this. Please reply to the last email they sent to you on 12/05 so they can continue assisting you.

Thanks for helping out @WendyB.

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to help you in the meantime. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did not reach out to support after this issue. It was to try and recover my old account and was told no. This is an issue since I stated my new account. I'll most likely get another non Fitbit device in the new year. This is just too frustrating. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes