Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't sync with Android

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My blaze would sync fine for almost 2 years now I have to remember to sync manually or it won't happen??? This has been going on for almost 2 months can't seem to get help? Just got my weekly progress report and realized I forgot to sync yesterday... Stinks!!! Not sure I will get another Fitbit if 2 years is all you get and no help is what they offer....

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @jewlsiyq. It's good to see you here in the Forums.

I've moved your post to the Blaze board so you can receive more related responses about this situation, and to keep our forums organized.

Thanks for letting me know about your Blaze and I'm sorry that you've had issues to sync it. I understand how you're feeling as it should be able to update your information correctly, let me help you out. Before anything else, have you verified if the "All-day sync" and "Always connected" are enabled in the Fitbit app? Also, have you allowed the Fitbit app to run on the background?

If those conditions are met, please give a try to the following:

1. Remove any device that is in the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Turn off other Bluetooth connections that are nearby. This is just for this process.
  3. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version.
  4. On your phone's settings, tap on Apps > Fitbit > Storage > Clear Cache.
  5. Go back one screen, tap on force stop and reboot your phone.
  6. Open the Fitbit app, tap on your profile's icon > Blaze > Sync now.

You may leave the Fitbit app open on the background and the Bluetooth enabled so your Blaze can sync automatically. If the issue persists, I'll need you to provide me with your phone's model and Android version so I can look into this.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Agreed, exact same issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze hasn't synced since November 30th. I have tried everything as recommended on the forums. I can get the "Blaze (Classic)" to connect to my Bluetooth, but I cannot sync anything. Every time I try, I get an error message "No Device Found." I also can no longer manually record the data from my Blaze to my app.

Help! Am I going to have to buy a new watch? I've had this one for three years; please tell me that buying a new one is the only option. If so, I'll be looking for a different device. I've had two Fitbits, but am not married to the company.

Best Answer

After an entire day of working on this problem, I was able to finally solve the problem. I simply turned off the Bluetooth connection on my phone and then turned it back on. All other steps did nothing; only this one. Try it and see if that helps you.

Best Answer

Same situation here. It worked great until yesterday. It will not sync!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @HAPPY2BAHICK@ltrites and @KWilson56. Welcome to the Community. I'm sorry for my delayed response.

@ltrites, that's great news. Thanks for your efforts while troubleshooting this situation and I'm glad that your Blaze is now syncing correctly. I understand how you're feeling about this and be sure that our team will work on our devices and the app to improve their performance. Your feedback is appreciated.

@HAPPY2BAHICK and @KWilson56, thanks for letting me know that you're having the same experience with your Blaze and just to confirm, have you tried the steps posted above? If the issue persists, please give a try to the great suggestion posted above and monitor your tracker's behavior.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes