Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't sync with Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
The sync on the device has stopped working with my Samsung Galaxy Note 4. I've tried all of the troubleshooting steps. It was syncing fine until 12:05 p.m. today what's up?
Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8
This happened to me too if u figure it out let me know
Best Answer
0 Votes
I figured it out. But I'm not sure exactly which Step worked. But here
goes first I turned off and on my Bluetooth and then open the Fitbit app
that didn't work so then I restarted my phone that didn't work I knew it
wasn't my phone because my phone was pairing with my other devices. So I
uninstall the Fitbit app, and reinstalled it with the Bluetooth off then I
turn the Bluetooth on still didn't work so then I did a restart of my
Fitbit a soft reboot if you will. It still didn't work so I took the Fitbit
off laid it over to the side on top of my phone and all of a sudden it
started working. Hope this helps LOL
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @jlpizmee and @Aly1028 welcome to the Community. Thanks for sharing the tips you tried to fixed the syncing inconvenience you were experiencing. Woman Wink I would like to know if you keep having syncing inconveniences? If you do, I recommend following our syncing troubleshoot. After these steps the tracker should sync without a problem.

Let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I  notified customer service directly that I was having this issue via Twitter AND spoke with them over the phone about two weeks ago to no avail.  Their solution was to purchase another Fitbit and they would give me a discount.  BOTH OF MY FITBITS PAIR TO MY CELLPHONE (One & Blaze) so there is no issue with connectivity.  As I explained to customer service, this did not start happening with my phone until the latest Note 4 os update.  It's not the devices.  There is an issue with Fitbit and the new Android operating system and it would be nice if Fitbit would look into this instead of suggesting people purchase new devices.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You are not Alone.  I had a Note 3 that worked fine until my company upgraded me.  I crash most days.  I've tried resetting the Fitbit, uninstalling and reinstalling the app and usually one of these will work.  The only reliable way I've got at the moment is to use the USB charger into my laptop using the Fitbit app I downloaded from the store.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Breaking news! Yeaterday, I was fiddling with my phone. I noticed the notifications were not enabled and I accepted all its requests to enable it. It has synced perfectly since. Perhaps aomebody else could advise whether this is a fluke or a fix?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Still unable to sync but I get notifications.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried these steps and it still doesn't sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes