Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I shutdown my blaze this morning to get the time to reset. It is 100% charged and I have the green lights on the back. But I can not for the life of me get it turned back on! 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi there @Ashtonn, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided about your Blaze's behavior. 

If you haven't done so yet, please restart your Blaze by following the steps below:

1. Press and hold the back and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. 
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Give this a go and let me know the outcome. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
There are not back or bottom buttons...there is 1 button the left side  and 2 on the right side

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Ashtonn, thanks for getting back. 

Please press those button as describe above, until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. Then, let go of the buttons. 

Let me know the outcome. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same thing and will not reset with the steps above. Green lights are flashing on the back. Nothing shows on screen when docked in charger either. Any suggestions??

Best Answer
0 Votes

It was working before I shut it down but the time was off and it would not sync up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue with my Blaze. It blinks while it is on the charger and dead when it is in the watchband - can't get the logo after holding the left and bottom right buttons. Any ideas before I switch products?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem. I assumed it was not charged, so I charged it overnight, no change. I tried the suggestion about the let button and the bottom right button, it didn’t seem to work, but after trying it again for 30 seconds, my Fitbit symbol came up but the screen seemed frozen. So I did the 2 buttons again and finally had success, what surprised me was my Fitbit was barely charged after charging it overnight. I have it on the charger now and I will have to sync again as it had yesterday’s date on it. Very strange but I see others have this issue,too.  I hope this resolves it and helps someone else, too.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Unfortunately I don't have any suggestions except to keep trying the reset.
My boyfriend finally got mine to come back on. He said he just keeping
hitting those buttons. But it has done it again since that time and I dont
have the patience for this so I will be replacing it. Best of Luck!
Best Answer
0 Votes