Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Support

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have Fitbit Blaze Limited Edition which crossed the 1 year warranty mark, and suddenly my Fitbit Blaze Stopped working, I have raised it to FitBit Support seeking their Help. What i got as response is: Your Product is Out-of-Warranty. I requested Repair Center contact, Fitbit Team clarified they don't have any, neither owner nor Partner. My question to community is, are we suppose to dump whatever money we have spend, just because unfortunately 1 year time period of Warranty has passed?? Isn't Fitbit have any credibility. I have not brought the product from Grey market, it's a brand and brought through legitimate means, then why "0" Support???

When the Companies are changing to be more as Customer Centric, Unfortunately Fitbit behavior is still showing essence of "medieval" era.

Regards,

Tarun 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Moderator edit: Removed personal information 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Tarunaroracpl, welcome to the Community Forums!  

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit Blaze, I understand your situation and how frustrating this matter can be for you. I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated and really helpful for us to evaluate our procedures and make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

Since you already received assistance from our Customer Support team, I suggest you to contact them back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case. Also, for a better understanding of the information they provided to you, please check our warranty policies here

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes