Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call notification malfunction

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Blaze for 8 months and this has been a recurring problem for a couple of months now. It can be "solved" occasionally by restarting phone, or restarting Blaze, but other times it can't be, while other times it just resolves spontaneously by doing nothing, so none of those is a "fix". App is up to date. 

The problem is randomly the tracker will stop giving call notifications. Phone will be ringing but nothing on tracker. Texts and email notifications come through, but not calls. Yes, notifications are turned on. 

I've noticed a few times my phone light up next to me so I wait to see if notification will work but nope. Then I'll answer the call and occasionally it'll send a notification 1 to 2 minutes into the call! Or once it was a very short call and the tracker actually vibrated and showed the call coming in AFTER the call had ended! 

It's an obvious glitch but wondering if they are working on it and if anyone else is experiencing it. The whole nonsense of notifications being random and unreliable, the supposed "solution" of just repeatedly doing a shotgun approach of restarting everything is a non solution. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's great to see you around @Dani-3, thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself.

First, I recommend checking if your phone is a compatible mobile device. If it is, please take a look at the My Tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android App) post and follow the instructions provided there.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes