Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't seem to setup my device

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't seem to setup my Fitbit Blaze on my app. After following on screen instructions, I put in the PIN shown on the Fitbit but after that it's just connecting forever. Surprising I still get phone notifications on my Fitbit. Kindly assist.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there @Kev007! Good to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 😄

I'm sorry you're having problems setting up your Fitbit Blaze. Whenever you're setting it up, it needs to update the firmware on the tracker the first time. For this reason, it would normally take a while to complete the setup process. Sometimes even about 20-30 minutes. It would just be matter of having some patience and leaving it there to load everything and after a while, it should be working fine.

To set it up again as a new device, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything else!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

I went to log more water intake today and it is asking me to login.  I've already entered data into my app earlier this morning.  I logged in using my correct e-mail and password but it came back with an error.  I tried entering my e-mail address only to reset my password and also came back with an error.  Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ferdinand thanks for the advice but it's still not pairing. It's been over an hour and still showing 'connecting to Fitbit...'

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey guys @diamond_girl @Kev007, thanks for getting back! 🙂

We were having some issues yesterday with users not being able to log in to their accounts so I think that could have been the problem you were having @diamond_girl. Have you tried to log in today and see if that works now? I'm not sure if this has to do with you not being able to set up your tracker @Kev007, have you tried again today to see if it goes through?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Everything is perfect now!  Thanks for getting back to me! 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

That's great news! 😄 Thanks a lot for confirming @diamond_girl

Anything else, I'm here to help. Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes