Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't set up replacement Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got my second replacement in 10 months when the previous Blazes stopped functioning. Tried to set it up, can't get it to work. Keeps telling me that setup was incomplete. Chat was totally a waste of time. Anyone else have a similar issue? Setting up on a desktop Mac computer. No... I don't have a smartphone or a tablet.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hey @generic1234, it's great to see you here.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. I would like to know if you keep having issues pairing your new tracker? If so, I recommend taking a look at the help article Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and follow the instructions provide there.

Let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

OK...here is the outcome.  Do any of you ever read and think about the posts you respond to?  I said that chat had been a waste of time.  I had been through the live online chat three times, and the phone help line for 45 minutes.  You are suggesting things that I said I had already tried...8 or 9 times.  I had uninstalled Fitbit and reinstalled it on my Mac twice.  I had restarted the computer numerous times.  I had reset the watch a half dozen times.  I tried to UPDATE the BRAND NEW device which apparently wasn't up to date...THREE TIMES.  None of that worked.  I followed every suggestion given to me, numerous times.  I know you work for FitBit and I respect that you are doing your job, but honestly!  Every interaction I have with Fitbit that insults my intelligence just makes me wish more and more that I had never purchased this product.  I will be trying my FOURTH replacement Fitbit when it arrives on Monday.  Hopefully this one works for more than 6 months.

Best Answer
0 Votes