Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Language on the Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I've been enjoying my Blaze in french since the latest update, however today I received a "new" language update. Figuring it might fix some obscure french typos, I downloaded it... and found myself back using english language on my Blaze....

Is there any easy way to switch back to french language?

Thank you 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello Squirsier, on the phone go to account - advance and make sure your location is correct. You might have to turn auto off and manually choose the location.. Then do a sync. 

If this doesn't work, check the location again, then do an add tracker with the replace ootion. 

Keep us updated. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello Squirsier, on the phone go to account - advance and make sure your location is correct. You might have to turn auto off and manually choose the location.. Then do a sync. 

If this doesn't work, check the location again, then do an add tracker with the replace ootion. 

Keep us updated. 

Best Answer

It's great to see you around @SunsetRunner and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by and the instructions provided.

Other thing you can do, is to check if your phone is also in French. If it is not, I recommend having the same language in both devices, your phone and your tracker.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

Thank you everyone for the help. Turns out, seems like Canada lost its french side. After putting my dashboard to France and my iPhone app to France I got the language update again, this time putting my Blaze in french again!

Thank you again!

Best Answer

You are welcome @SunsetRunner. I am glad to hear that your language inconvenience has been resolved. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Happy stepping! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes