Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change split units?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all,

I swear that I stumbled onto this at some point, but I can't seem to put my finger on it now.  How can I change what is reported in the splits.  For example, currently, my splits are set at 1 mile per split.  Is  there a way to change that to 0.5 miles /split?

Thanks so much!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You're right @GnomeElvis. My bad. I gave you the instructions for iOS devices. I'd say you're using and Android device then.

In that situation, I was not able to see the option to do this on Android devices but I think you can do this from your PC. For that, go to fitbit.com and here, click on the gear icon at the top right corner. Click on "Blaze Tracker" and scroll down to Run Cues for Free Run. Here choose the cue you want to have and then force quit the app and open it again for it to take the changes. If you have an iOS device, you can change the settings there as well to make it easier.

Let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Great to see you around @GnomeElvis! I think I can help you with that.

You will need to go to the account section at the top of your dashboard on the app, from there, scroll down to Settings. Here, Tap on "Exercise Tracking" and here you will find the Frequency. Just make sure that in Cues, Distance is selected so then, in Distance Based Cues, you will be able to choose from 0.5 miles up to 5 miles. The same with the time based cues.

Hope you find this helpful. Let me know if you need anything else!

Best Answer

I had a feeling that it was something simple.  The only problem is that I don't have a "Exercise Tracking" link in the "Settings" section.  I only have the following under "Settings":

"Heart Rate Zone"

"Advanced Settings"

"Blocked Users"

My app is sitting at Version 2.45.  Is there an update that I need to install to get the extra link?  Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're right @GnomeElvis. My bad. I gave you the instructions for iOS devices. I'd say you're using and Android device then.

In that situation, I was not able to see the option to do this on Android devices but I think you can do this from your PC. For that, go to fitbit.com and here, click on the gear icon at the top right corner. Click on "Blaze Tracker" and scroll down to Run Cues for Free Run. Here choose the cue you want to have and then force quit the app and open it again for it to take the changes. If you have an iOS device, you can change the settings there as well to make it easier.

Let me know how it goes!

Best Answer

Ah-Ha!  That's it exactly!  I swear that I was there, but must have skipped over it ever time!  Thanks so much!

Best Answer
0 Votes