Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging Blaze in Spain

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Will my Blaze be fine if I use an electrical adapter to charge it in Spain? I am not traveling with a computer and this is my only option. I don't want to fry my Blaze. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I would think so; I've charged my Blaze using an iPhone block without issue.

Just make sure the power brick you bring along is something designed for a small device and made by a reliable company (ie: Belkin) and that the electrical adapter is also good quality.

~Lyssa

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I would think so; I've charged my Blaze using an iPhone block without issue.

Just make sure the power brick you bring along is something designed for a small device and made by a reliable company (ie: Belkin) and that the electrical adapter is also good quality.

~Lyssa

Best Answer

I agree @macgurlnet, any good usb phone type charger will work.

Check to see if it says the input is good for 110 -240 volts, it should be and a cheaper power adapter can be used.

You could also charge throug the usb input of a tv or radio.

Best Answer

Yes, my fitbits charged well in London.  Just make sure you have the right electrical outlet plugs. The Brits have that funny three round prongs. Don't know what they have in Spain.

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thanks for the information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So if I use a USB port on TV or radio, the electrical supply wouldn't matter?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@bikewriter wrote:

So if I use a USB port on TV or radio, the electrical supply wouldn't matter?

Those ports tend to have a consistent, low energy output so should be fine. Not sure about the TV, but the one on a radio will likely be designed to charge phones anyway.

I would not assume your room will have those things available, though, so bringing along your own charger in your carry-on would be wise.

~Lyssa

Best Answer
0 Votes