Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classic pairing keeps turing off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've looked at some of the other threads concerning this but none of them seem to help. The classic pairing keeps turing off wich means I don't get call notifications. I've turned my Blaze off and on. The firmware is all updated. The fitbit app can run in the background on my s8+ and there isn't any options in my Bluetooth settings other then to unpair it or change the name. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Jawaj may I ask what type of phone you have? Classic is not used with an iOS device and should not be available. 

When it comes to notifications these go through the BTLE which is the same for a sync. 

Classic is only used to control music on a non ios phone. 

How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?
Receive call, text message, calendar, and other notifications on your Fitbit watch or tracker if you have a compatible phone.
My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone
Try these troubleshooting steps if you're not receiving notifications.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the Samsung galaxy s8+ with android 8.0. I only get call notifications if the settings is still set to pair. I don't get text messages either only Facebook ones. I have set it up in the app on my phone to do so. I don't get music control either  It just notifiys me what song is playing  

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is something else gounggon @Jawaj

You do not want to keep any Bluetooth device in its pairing mode .this just opens your equipment up to hackers. 

The Bluetooth Classic is only used when controlingcomusic on your phone. All notifications go through the newer Low Energy mode, and this can not be turned off. 

I suggest looking at the links to check your settings .

Best Answer
0 Votes