Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock Face and Notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi could someone please explain this quirk? : if I change the clock face on my Blaze it automatically turns on notifications. Using iPhone 8 and IOS 11.2.1

Thanking you

nb due to not being able to use my left hand notifications will require swiping. Therefore, I do not use notifications. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

It's great to see you around @Ronald1.

Regarding to your inquiry, you can change the clock face of your Blaze and it won't automatically change your notifications settings. To change the clock face, you just need to do the following from your Fitbit app:

1. Tap the Blaze icon
  2. Tap Clock Display
  3. Select the clock face you prefer
  4. Tap Choose
  5. Sync

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Thanks for your feedback BUT like I said before AND I WILL RESTATE changing clock face DOES turn on notifications. I live in South Africa in KwazuluNatal in Durban. If you have a rep I could see I WILL demonstrate 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the clarification @Ronald1.

I tried this with my Blaze and my notification option stays "Off". If you haven't tried to restart your Blaze, I recommend doing this by following these steps:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank I will try to post a video. I described this as a quirk indicating that it happens to MY BLAZE. The simple fact that YOUR blaze is working fine does not mean that mine will start to be fine. Thanks AGAIN 

Best Answer
0 Votes