Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock Faces Information Post

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone! Screenshot 2016-03-04 10.25.25.png

Now that Blaze is finding its way into the hand of our users, we thought we'd provide a bit more information regarding clock faces, and how you can interact with your Blaze in different ways! Here's the run down of the four default clock faces: 

Original: 

The time is shown in analog format using an hour-hand and minute-hand. Those dots that go around the circumference of the watch area indicate minutes of the hour. The step icon at the top of the screen is the primary statistic, which is displayed in the progress dial as well (the circle surrounding the clock). The icon at the bottom of the clock is your stat cycle, where you can tap the display to cycle through all of your primary stats for the day as well. 

Flare:

Flare consists of 3 main elements: time, date, and activity level. The Flare on the outside will follow the current minutes to the hour while also displaying the activity for the hour. The more you move in the hour, the further out the Flare will extent. Click here for more details.

Zone

This clock shows the time over a color-changing background that corresponds to your heart rate. The HR Stat, HR zone and date can be toggled with this clock face, meaning you can cycle through and see what you want to see.

Pop

With Pop, your clock-face will consist of 4 main elements: time, steps, HR, and calories. While your heart rate icon on this screen does not indicate HR zone (the HR circle is always full), both the steps and calories statistic will update to be reflective of your step/calorie burn goal for the day!

We hope this helps. As always, questions and feedback are welcome and appreciated. If you'd like to see new clock faces (or changes to existing ones), please add your vote/comments to this Feature Request with specific changes you'd like to see.

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

Best Answer
481 REPLIES 481
When I use the zone clock face it doesn't let me toggle through anything. All I see is time, date and heart rate.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Figured it out but the only thing you can see is the date and heart rate. Only if there was a way to use all four watch faces at the same time so you could see everything you want to see. Time, date and a choice of steps, heart rate, etc. would be nice.
Best Answer
Any way to turn off the color changing scheme on the Zone face and/or turn off the "flaring" on Flare? Cool features, but I really would prefer the face to be the basic black background with the time date and day. Perhaps set up so it could toggled on/off....
Best Answer

@goose4  Currently the only way to turn of "Zone" face color changes is to turn off the HR sensor.  (Zone is black when no HR detected)

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer

@Zenhen wrote:
How do change watch display from original and keep it on

There is no way to "keep the watch on" 100% of the time, you can only enable quick-view under settings on the blaze itself.

To change from the original, open the app, tap the picture of the blaze at the top, then tap it again on the next screen.  Once there scroll down and select "clock display" and from there you can pick one of the 4, and pictures of each are shown.

Just be aware that it takes a little bit, 1-2 minutes, and it will vibrate and show a check mark once complete.

Best Answer

On the POP version of the clock, who the hell thought it would be cool to cut off the bottom part of the time numbers?  I don't know about you guys as fitbit but I for one, get annoyed that I can't see all of the numbers, call it a 'pet peeve' or ADD but it makes me feel that the display is broken..because who in their right mind would create a digital display that cuts off some portion of the time?!!! There is plenty of room to move the numbers up just enough to make a complete display.  This is a very poor design.

Best Answer
thanks got it
Best Answer
The watches are very cool and well designed, I'd love to see more options.
Best Answer

@HarleyRob66 wrote:

On the POP version of the clock, who the hell thought it would be cool to cut off the bottom part of the time numbers?  I don't know about you guys as fitbit but I for one, get annoyed that I can't see all of the numbers, call it a 'pet peeve' or ADD but it makes me feel that the display is broken..because who in their right mind would create a digital display that cuts off some portion of the time?!!! There is plenty of room to move the numbers up just enough to make a complete display.  This is a very poor design.

SO you just have a pet peeve against the bottoms of nubmers being cut off?  How about the sides of the numbers, because those are cropped as well.......is you pet peeve specific to a certain side of the number only?Smiley Frustrated

Best Answer

I am still wondering where this clock face is? Every tweet/customer service rep I have talked to has said "It's just for the advertisement" and that there are no plans to add this clock face. Isn't that false advertising?fitbit blaze.png

Best Answer

I'm working on getting more information about the Argyle clock face. More information to come, @audreykwunder. No confirmation or dates yet.

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

Best Answer

It would be nice to see my step count than just HR on the Zone clock face. Maybe add another tap for Steps?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@audreykwunder  I'm looking for that one too, and can't even find reference to it on the website now.  Also, to me, "a variety of faces" doesn't mean four. Geeze Fitbit come on!  Starting to mistrust Fitbit and may be returning mine to the store.  They can't even get the band material right, with all the issues with rashes and they still haven't changed the band material and want to charge $99 US for leather, pulllease!

Best Answer

The Zone face is best for me but when I need to read my HR the most (working out or running) the background is so bright yellow I can not read the white numerals.

I have stuffed this suggestion in the box but it is full!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Regarding the Original Face: "The icon at the bottom of the clock is your stat cycle, where you can tap the display to cycle through all of your primary stats for the day as well."

Is there a way to customize which of these stats appear and in what order? Thanks.

Best Answer

@KyleScott - At this time that is not possible.

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer

@KyleScott wrote:

Regarding the Original Face: "The icon at the bottom of the clock is your stat cycle, where you can tap the display to cycle through all of your primary stats for the day as well."

Is there a way to customize which of these stats appear and in what order? Thanks.

Add to the request here:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/Customizable-display-stats-for-Blaze/idi-p/1202278

I have submitted a request to have the states customizable like the ChargeHR.

Best Answer
The problem with the watch face is that they are no improvement over the Charge HR. I order to see data (steps, HR, day, date) you have to tap the screen. In stead of being artsy-fartsy (i.e. Pop screen) try functionality. Why not have a watch face that shows day, date, HR, and steps with the time, without a lot of tapping and no color changes to make it difficult to read. Keep you artsy fartsey, if you must, but give some of us functionality.
Best Answer

I would like to see the Blaze have another simple face of black with white font letters.

It would be much better in low light situations as well to quickly see the time.

I am older and wear business suits and although the colors are trendy, but simple is sometimes better and tends to show a level of sophistication that i am looking for.

It does seem like a simple request for additional clock faces that i have seen on many of the blog posts on various sites.

I work with marketing folks and choice and flexibility of customization certainly will sell

@EmersonFitbit wrote:

Hey everyone! Screenshot 2016-03-04 10.25.25.png

Now that Blaze is finding its way into the hand of our users, we thought we'd provide a bit more information regarding clock faces, and how you can interact with your Blaze in different ways! Here's the run down of the four default clock faces: 

Original: 

The time is shown in analog format using an hour-hand and minute-hand. Those dots that go around the circumference of the watch area indicate minutes of the hour. The step icon at the top of the screen is the primary statistic, which is displayed in the progress dial as well (the circle surrounding the clock). The icon at the bottom of the clock is your stat cycle, where you can tap the display to cycle through all of your primary stats for the day as well. 

Flare:

Flare consists of 3 main elements: time, date, and activity level. The Flare on the outside will follow the current minutes to the hour while also displaying the activity for the hour. The more you move in the hour, the further out the Flare will extent. 

Zone

This clock shows the time over a color-changing background that corresponds to your heart rate. The HR Stat, HR zone and date can be toggled with this clock face, meaning you can cycle through and see what you want to see.

Pop

With Pop, your clock-face will consist of 4 main elements: time, steps, HR, and calories. While your heart rate icon on this screen does not indicate HR zone (the HR circle is always full), both the steps and calories statistic will update to be reflective of your step/calorie burn goal for the day!

We hope this helps. As always, questions and feedback are welcome and appreciated. If you'd like to see new clock faces (or changes to existing ones), please add your vote/comments to this Feature Request with specific changes you'd like to see. 

more Blazes!

Best Answer

I have to agree why is the pop time cut off. Seems really off to not see the entire number. THis should be a relatively easy fix for the next update.

Best Answer