Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock Faces Information Post

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone! Screenshot 2016-03-04 10.25.25.png

Now that Blaze is finding its way into the hand of our users, we thought we'd provide a bit more information regarding clock faces, and how you can interact with your Blaze in different ways! Here's the run down of the four default clock faces: 

Original: 

The time is shown in analog format using an hour-hand and minute-hand. Those dots that go around the circumference of the watch area indicate minutes of the hour. The step icon at the top of the screen is the primary statistic, which is displayed in the progress dial as well (the circle surrounding the clock). The icon at the bottom of the clock is your stat cycle, where you can tap the display to cycle through all of your primary stats for the day as well. 

Flare:

Flare consists of 3 main elements: time, date, and activity level. The Flare on the outside will follow the current minutes to the hour while also displaying the activity for the hour. The more you move in the hour, the further out the Flare will extent. Click here for more details.

Zone

This clock shows the time over a color-changing background that corresponds to your heart rate. The HR Stat, HR zone and date can be toggled with this clock face, meaning you can cycle through and see what you want to see.

Pop

With Pop, your clock-face will consist of 4 main elements: time, steps, HR, and calories. While your heart rate icon on this screen does not indicate HR zone (the HR circle is always full), both the steps and calories statistic will update to be reflective of your step/calorie burn goal for the day!

We hope this helps. As always, questions and feedback are welcome and appreciated. If you'd like to see new clock faces (or changes to existing ones), please add your vote/comments to this Feature Request with specific changes you'd like to see.

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

Best Answer
481 REPLIES 481

if you want an answer (still BS but it seems like a live person)--go to Fitbit's facebook page and voice your unhappiness there where they pitch the sales--

post a review on BOTH of the shopping channels where they are sold by the thousands when they are a 24 hour special value--this alone ( means to me )  that they are going to dump the Blaze for a new version..both selling at reduced prices from HSN and QVC--and Costco with a bundle pack?  

ain't nobody got time for this----i gave up on the clock face--i use the original i can gauge my steps for the day by the circle---i need my glasses to see the teensy stats--but it is better than the Flare and the Zone has that gaudy orange color and only HR--the Pop does not count at all (for me) i cannot even stand to look at it with the chopped off numbers.  hopefully the long awaited UPDATE will fix some of these issues.

Best Answer

Since this thread has continually had a difficult time saying focused on the subject, I'm going to go ahead and lock it to prevent further off-topic discussion.

For anyone interested in the details of Blaze's current clock face options, please check the lead post of this thread

For the new clock faces, check out this thread.

Best Answer