Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant clock face?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Is there any way to keep the clock showing like a screen saver?
Best Answer
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

You can always turn on "quick View" as an option......don't think it has the capability to show the clock constantly.

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

View best answer in original post

Best Answer

@LauraJohnson Hey there! @Kmransom123 is right here, there's currently on option for a constant screen display. This is how we help preserve the great battery life. There's a feature request for the option here. I'd recommend votnig for/commenting on it. 

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

You can always turn on "quick View" as an option......don't think it has the capability to show the clock constantly.

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer

@LauraJohnson Hey there! @Kmransom123 is right here, there's currently on option for a constant screen display. This is how we help preserve the great battery life. There's a feature request for the option here. I'd recommend votnig for/commenting on it. 

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

Best Answer

There is no way with the current battery size and screen used on the Blaze to have the screen on all the time.  I doubt it would last through 12 hours with the screen on all the time.  The Surge does but it is monochrome and takes little power.

Best Answer
0 Votes
How about an always on monochrome face that turns to color with quick view 🙂
Best Answer

Now that's more like it! I love this idea!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Palin wrote:
How about an always on monochrome face that turns to color with quick view 🙂

Unfortunately to get white the Blaze needs to turn on all three leds, Red, Blue, Green thus no saving of battery.

Best Answer

This solution SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  JUST GIVE ME TWO STINKING LINES ON THE FACE!!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you set quick view or turn on with turn of wrist? Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It has been a while since I had a Blaze. 

Check settings on the Blaze or the blaze settings in the app. 

Also map sure that the forearm is somewhat horizontal when rotating the wrist 90°

Best Answer
0 Votes