Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day change

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have my Fitbit blaze about a month and everything was going well until this week when I found that the device is not accurately displaying date and data. It is still on the previous day's data.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @miekeb, good to see you around!

If your tracker has been doing the same thing and you've read @Rich_Laue suggestions, I would recommend, first check the time on your phone to make sure time and date are correct. After that, go to the Fitbit app, tap on Account at the lower right corner and then go down to advanced settings. Here, on the time zone, choose automatic for it to adjust to your phone's time and date and then just get the tracker to sync.

If none of  this works, the other thing I can think of would be setting up your tracker as a new device. For this, go again to the Account section and here go down to "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and after the tracker has been paired again, see how it goes.

Let us know if you need more help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

For clarity @miekeb when you say yesterday's data, is it showing yesterday's date or is it a case of not resetting at midnight and today's data is being added to yesterdays?

By any chance did you change timezones around midnight? Other things at could do this is doing an update that crosses midnight, possibly having the tea Lee turned off at the time, or have a time change adjustment and the tracker did not see the midnight. 

Best Answer
It holds yesterday's date not sure about data. I did travel last weekend back home which is one hour time difference

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
You might wanna plug it up to you computer might fix your problem
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @miekeb, good to see you around!

If your tracker has been doing the same thing and you've read @Rich_Laue suggestions, I would recommend, first check the time on your phone to make sure time and date are correct. After that, go to the Fitbit app, tap on Account at the lower right corner and then go down to advanced settings. Here, on the time zone, choose automatic for it to adjust to your phone's time and date and then just get the tracker to sync.

If none of  this works, the other thing I can think of would be setting up your tracker as a new device. For this, go again to the Account section and here go down to "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and after the tracker has been paired again, see how it goes.

Let us know if you need more help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes