Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daylight savings time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
So this morning, I noticed that my Blaze updated te running clock along with my auto phone time change, however it doesn't seem to have updated the time change inside the app? When I was shoveling snow earlier and logged active minutes, I checked the app after I was finished and noted that it was logging my time incorrectly. It logged it off an hour further ahead yet: I was outside for 30 min from 1:45-2:15, yet the app showed I was out from 2:45-3:15. If it was going to log incorrectly, you would think that it was logging an hour behind (would have logged at 12:45-1:15 since clocks moved ahead)
Has anyone else had an issue since the time change?
Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11
Sorry, I can't say that I had that problem. Everything logged at the right time today. I was very pleased however, to find my blaze had the correct time when I woke up this morning without having to sync.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue. I have an iPhone 6s running the latest IOS and the most current Fitbit app.

I went running and walking a lot today, and each time the iPhone app shows the activity occuring one hour in the future. My iPhone and my Fitbit Blaze both display that correct 'new' time. Also, when I log in to the Fitbit website and view my steps and activities the activity time is CORRECT. So its just an error in my IOS app. Hopefully an App upgrade is all that's needed.

Best Answer
Thank you @NickJL , I too am using an iPhone with the most updated versions of iOS as well as the Fitbit app
@EmersonFitbit , @ErickFitbit, can anyone speak to this bug?
Best Answer
0 Votes
(I have the iPhone 5 though)
Best Answer
0 Votes
I just checked my dashboard online, and you are correct @NickJL it logged the correct time there, how vet my app is showing an incorrect time.
Best Answer
Just bumping to the top.... Still no reply from mods.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Try syncing your fitbit and if it still shows the wrong time, i suggest restarting it.  

To Restart press the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.

hope this fixes the time.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
The problem doesn't seem to be with the Blaze, but the app rather. (See comments above). And I have tried testarting the Blaze, as well as a **ahem** down, and also a restart of my iPhone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Wow, not sure what happened to my post above (censored? Ha ha **ahem** autocorrect). ** tried restarting the Blaze as well as a shut down, and restart of my iPhone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Ok, follow up post. Blaze tracked active minutes today, and they are showing the correct time in the app. I wonder if it was a glitch in the first day of the time change perhaps?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad it worked!  Whatever you did.  Maybe it was just refreshing correctly?  

Best Answer
0 Votes