Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead battery

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my Blaze for just over a year now. I cannot get it to charge.

when I hold it in the charge cradle it works perfectly, but as soon as I lift it up off the charge pins it is dead.

So I know it is getting a charge into the unit but not charging the battery.

Do I need to exchange battery, is this possible.

Regards

Jim

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If that did not solve your problem, I would highly suggest contacting Fitbit Support via Chat! I have contacted Fit it Support over some big problems with my Fitbits in the past, all the at from ripped bands to bad screens. They always came through!

Michael Groff | CO, USA
Fitness isn’t being better than someone else, it’s being better than you used to be!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @JVS23!

Have you tried cleaning the battery connectors on your Blaze? 

Let me know if that helps.

As for replacing your Blaze’s battery, I won’t say it’s impossible, but it’s not really made to be replaced.

Also, try a restart. Below you will find the short steps you have to take in order to restart your tracker:

1.) Press and hold the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
2.) Let go of the buttons.

Michael Groff | CO, USA
Fitness isn’t being better than someone else, it’s being better than you used to be!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information RK.

Sadly it did not rectify the problem.

I noticed it still syncs when in the charging cradle.

Just will not take a charge.

Maybe I just need a real long charging cable so I can take it for a run....lol

Thanks again for your help.

Jim

Best Answer
0 Votes

If that did not solve your problem, I would highly suggest contacting Fitbit Support via Chat! I have contacted Fit it Support over some big problems with my Fitbits in the past, all the at from ripped bands to bad screens. They always came through!

Michael Groff | CO, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank RF

Will give them a call.

Thanks again for your help.

Jim

Best Answer
0 Votes
Happy to be of service!

Michael Groff | CO, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes