Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Everything seems to be working as it should but for the life of me I cannot get the notifications to delete. Sometimes I hit the perfect swipe spot and one will delete but most often it is just a frustrating futile attempt at swiping the face. About ready to send it back!!
Best Answer
63 REPLIES 63

Well if you read above @leonardb628 they can't be deleted

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

So the question becomes, who's email inbox do all of us deluge with a request to add this delete notifications feature in an update ASAP? Delete Notifications = basic common function, can't be rocket science programming?

Best Answer

How do you delete automatic notification under the notification/message fitbit app?  There is no clear, delete, reset button.  I've got auto notifications I can't get rid of😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mystical65 read the post above yours. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

They haven't fixed it and some of the posts I've seen go back over a year asking about it.   I am talking about the fitbit blaze where you can't delete these messages/notification from the App.   No restart/reboot does not work  To just say you "can't delete them" is not a valid response.  This is something the "programmers" need to address and fix. 

If Fitbit is monitoring these e-mails they should have gotten a clue by now.  It's not a customer friendly app when you can't delete garbage off of it.   Obviously there are a lot of people concerned about not having the ability to clear/delete these automated comments.

Also, whomever put resolved on this subject screen is totally wrong, it's never been resolved.   The comment string above is confusing because some are not referring to this issue but other frustrating functions also on the app; just sayin'

Anyhow, thanks for your comment; just frustrated along with everyone else.

Best Answer

Hi, did you figure out a way to get rid of the notifications on your Fit? I've tried everything I can think of. They're just taking up space. Thx

Best Answer
0 Votes
There is no way to delete the notifications on the iPhone app. I have over a years worth of them stored on my phone. Also, no way to just turn them off. Sorry.

Sent from Denise Salcido.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I totally agree with you. I've decided never to buy another Fitbit when this one dies. We should be able to delete a full months worth of notifications and never receive them again. It should be our choice. Thanks for your comments.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
It can't be done. I gave up. Won't buy a new Fitbit. 😻🐾

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for responding. I was reading all the responses you received and felt your frustration. The notifications are useless and there should be a way to turn them off or at least get rid of them. If you happen to figure it out please let me know and I will do the same. Thank you again!
Best Answer
Thank you. I have an iPhone as well. This is something they definitely need to correct!
Best Answer
0 Votes
I give up too! It's aggravating!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Will do. You're welcome.

Sent from Denise Salcido.
Best Answer
0 Votes

You can uninstall the app. Then reinstall it. Then reset up tracker. But this time go to the notifications and say no to the auto notifications from the app that tell you that "you need 1900 more steps to hit your daily goal"," congrats you hit your daily goal","you beast you are 15000 over your daily goal". Those are the ones that none of us can get rid of on the App. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Drew,
Thats fine for your phone. We are trying to figure out how to delete
notifications from the dashboard on our computer.
Bobby
Best Answer

Someone wrote to go to bottom and say clear all.  Clear all is no where to be found

Best Answer
0 Votes

How to delete 5 months of stored notifications 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@leonardb628 wrote:
Drew,
Thats fine for your phone. We are trying to figure out how to delete
notifications from the dashboard on our computer.
Bobby

If your asking about the notifacations on the computer @leonardb628, then please ask in the Fitbit.com forum.

@BT. They are refferring to the notifacations on the Blaze, is that where your looking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have notifications from March-July and have been unable to delete them.

Sent from my iPad

BT.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I give up! I'm not real happy with this Fitbit and won't be buying them anymore. It's not accurate with the time for exercise either. Very disappointed.
Thanks for responding!

Sent from my iPhone
"..for not all have faith, but the Lord is faithful.."
2Thess 2-3

"she is clothed in strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future."
Proverbs 31:25
Best Answer
0 Votes