Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Everything seems to be working as it should but for the life of me I cannot get the notifications to delete. Sometimes I hit the perfect swipe spot and one will delete but most often it is just a frustrating futile attempt at swiping the face. About ready to send it back!!
Best Answer
63 REPLIES 63
Myself, I have over a years worth since that is when I received my replacement watch because the band broke on my first surge.

Sent from Denise Salcido.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I totally agree with mystical65. 

The notifications SHOULD be able to be deleted on the (phone) app. But I swear at one time they were able to be delete!

Quite afew months back, I realized those were on my app & at that time I was able to "swipe" a message & delete it. 

I did delete a few & figured I go back to delete all when I had more time. But when I did go back into it, I couldn't! Thought maybe it was overloaded (?). so I've come here looking for solution. 

Doesn't make sense that there isn't one here & also that this is tagged as "solved," when it clearly isn't. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Nope, clear all does not exist

Sent from my iPhone
"..for not all have faith, but the Lord is faithful.."
2Thess 2-3

"she is clothed in strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future."
Proverbs 31:25
Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot find any clear button ...shutting the Notification doesn't work either...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeah there is no way to turn off the pesky notifications.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you.
Best Answer
0 Votes

If the notifications are the problem on an iphone or ipad maybe go under settings on the phone or ipad and then select the fitbit app then notifications and turn all off. This should stop them from hitting your phone or iPad. Dont think you can delete ones already on the device but at least stop new ones.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Not talking about the phone. The dashboard on computers have no way of
deleting notifications. I have removed them from my phone, but when I sync
to my computer they are all there and no way to get rid of them. Fitbit
doesnt seem to care about it, because its been an ongoing problem for a
while, with a lot of folks complaining about it. I just ignore them now,
last time I looked, I have over 300 notifications. Hopefully they will
automatically delete at a certain number, but I doubt it.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I hope so as well. Fitbit should address this. I was just hoping others complaining about just getting them could at least stop them after seeing my post.

D. Patterson
Best Answer
0 Votes
In my Iphone settings my notifications are already turned off but I still get them anyway as they are generated by the watch not my phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's what everyone's complaint is.  Fitbit needs to incorporate a delete function.🤔

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for responding. Yes, maybe they will be deleted at a certain point. I just don't look at them anymore.

Sent from my iPhone
"..for not all have faith, but the Lord is faithful.."
2Thess 2-3

"she is clothed in strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future."
Proverbs 31:25
Best Answer
0 Votes

No clear all at bottom of page...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LJM531 wrote:

No clear all at bottom of page...

@LJM531 what page are you looking at.. The clear all is at the bottom of the notifications screen on the Blaze. 

Since your posting in the Blaze Hardware Board isn't this the notifications that your referring to? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

There's no clear all on the iphone app under notifications.  Under this tab you have notifications and messages at the top. There is no "All Cleat" on either tab.

this is not solved

Best Answer

I wasn't clear in my post. I actually meant to respond to someone who said
to use the Clear All to get rid of notifications in the Fitbit app I was
looking for help on how to clear/delete messages there. Apparently they
are working on it, but really no way to do that at this time.

Sorry for the confusion--still learning to use the community well.

Linda Miller

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 2 Fitbit app for iOS7 does not have any "clear all" anywhere. However it seems to clear once a month. I will see what happens after 12/1. Other than that, there is no way to clear old notifications.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry for the confusion but posting in the Charge 2 forum usually means the question is about the chart 2 hardware, not the Fitbit app software for a phone. 

Thank you for explaining the correct subject of this thread. 

You are right their is no clear button in the Fitbit app. 

Has anyone votes for the option to delete notifications in the app

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the Fitbit Blaze, and there is no “ clear all” button. I have hundreds of notifications bec I get multiple notifications a day. I don’t need these useless notifications using up my cloud storage 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LisaAnnConner when you bring up notifications on the Blaze, scroll up on the Blaze until your at the bottom of the list. You will see the clear all button. 

Best Answer
0 Votes