Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different problems with the Fitbit Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have owned Fitbits of one type or another for several years.  Since I bought my Blaze (and one for my husband) I have had nothing but issues.  The batteries won't stay charged. The bands break.  They won't sync ( we use our desktops w/Windows 10) to our computers.  Today, my dashboard tells me that it has been attempting to sync for about the last 3 hours.  It's ridiculous.  I have spent a lot of money on these and I am getting tired of having to spend so much time just trying to get them to work properly.  How do I fix this?  If I can't get this to work, I will never buy one again.

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums @takysie! 🙂

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your Fitbit Blaze and I'd like to thank you for your patience and for all you've tried to get your Blaze to work as it should.

About the battery, it should last for about 4-5 days between full charges so just to be aware, it's normal for your tracker to drain about the 20% of the full charge each day. If you notice that the battery is draining faster than that, I can recommend putting your tracker to charge and once it's fully charged, take it off the charger and put it on. Sync it and use it as you would normally do. Make sure to sync it frequently after this (every one or two hours at least) so that the battery levels are recorded on the app logs and once the battery dies, let me know so that I can take a closer look and then we can move forward with other options to get you back on track.

Now, about the syncing issue, I'd recommend making sure that you're on the latest version of the Fitbit ap for your Windows 10 computer. You can try to restart your tracker to ensure it will sync to your computer without a problem. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

About the bands, if you're still under warranty and your bands have already come apart, I can escalate your case to our Support Team for them to get you back on track.

If you continue to experience issues with your tracker or your huband continues to experience the same after trying the tips I offered, let me know. I'll be happy to take a deeper look.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

It will only get worse.  Keep an eye on the gold contacts on the back.  Once they wear to the plastic, the watch will no longer charge.  Get it replaced before the warranty runs out.  Once the warranty runs out, Fitbit will do nothing except offer you 25% off another watch that will probably have similar issues.  Great app, tracking, etc. but quality of product is garbage.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I make sure that I have the latest app on my desktop? Just by restarting my watch?

Best Answer
0 Votes