Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Screen isn't working!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I set my Fitbit Blaze up last night. It was working fine the short amount of time I was using it yesterday. However, this morning the touch screen does not seem to be working. I've reset it about 5 or 6 times now. It works immediately after I reset it, but I'll leave it alone, go to tap the screen and the only think that pops up is the clock. When I tap on it, nothing happens. I tap on it continuously and still nothing happens. Does anybody else have a solution?? If not, I guess the next best thing will be to return it.
Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7
I meant to say thing instead of think
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Nastassia wrote:
I set my Fitbit Blaze up last night. It was working fine the short amount of time I was using it yesterday. However, this morning the touch screen does not seem to be working. I've reset it about 5 or 6 times now. It works immediately after I reset it, but I'll leave it alone, go to tap the screen and the only think that pops up is the clock. When I tap on it, nothing happens. I tap on it continuously and still nothing happens. Does anybody else have a solution?? If not, I guess the next best thing will be to return it.

Hi Nastassia,

I almost don't dare asking wether or not you also have tried to swipe the screen instead of just having tapped?

Regards,

Stefan

Stefan | Google PE, Fitbit
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer
0 Votes

Some clock faces don't have much odd a response to a tap while others do. Try swiping up for text messages, down for music control, left for today's stats, a tap works here. 

Also download your manual. Do this by going to the bottom of the page, tap/click help, tap the picture of your tracker. Now you can use the integrative manual or download a pdf copy.

Did you watch the Blaze 101 guide that has been annoying you on the app?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm curious what kind of phone you have? I think that makes a difference in problems you experience. I'm Android worked mine at first then just lost its mind 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes
I definitely did. Multiple times. I'm not stupid.
Best Answer
0 Votes
The first post never mentioned trying to swipe there was only a mention of tapping. This is the reason we were not sure what was tried?
I'd holding the left and lower right button down doesn't work then it probably I'd time to contact Fitbit. This link can be found in the warranty info below, the seeing gear in the top right, or contact.fitbit.com
Best Answer

Hello everyone! If you are having issues with your Fitbit Blaze try to restart your tracker and if after that your tracker is not working properly please contact customer support, they can take a look at your tracker's back-end information and provide you a personalized troubleshoot.  @Rich_Laue@bigmel and @Talahthas thanks for your cooperation! 😉 

Happy stepping 😉 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes