Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying incorrect time after turning Blaze back on.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I turned my Blaze off at 02:00 before going to sleep.  I turned it back on at 08:00 when I woke and it still displayed 02:00

It’s now been on over an hour and is displaying 3:11

The watch is Bluetooth connected to my phone.

I fixed this issue by opening the app on my phone, I shouldn’t have to do that just to see a £100+ watch tell the correct time, should I.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Earth to Fitbit staff.

Are you receiving?

Over.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm new to Blaze but an old-timer to forums.  These are not a way to contact the manufacturer.  If they're like most they're moderated by non-employees.  Use 'Support' at website or a phone call to customer support.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

For battery saving point to view, your Fitbit actually is not synchronizing with the app in real-time. If you have turned on the all-day sync option, it will try to sync periodically. If not, it wouldn't only sync at specific events, like the app opening, setting updates, etc. 

It would not able to sync if you don't even have the app running at least the background.

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1877/?l=en_US&c=Topics%3ASyncing&fs=Search&pn=1

Best Answer
0 Votes

@BassTromBob as @Lexamundo States this is a comunity forum of Fitbit users, while there are a few moderators around, they do not try to read every thread. As your instruction manual, may be found by tapping below on the word Help, points out, any time the Blaze is turned off the time will need to be reset by doing a sync of the unit. 

A quick search of the forum would have revealed the answer without asking. 

My question is why turn it off? Next week you will be asking why last night's steps did not reset. 

If the heart rate is set to auto the tracker uses almost no battery while off of the arm, thus not really helping but adding problems by turning the unit off. 

Best Answer
0 Votes