Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Can't clear temperature Screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
After updating and switching phones my Fitbit Woodstock tracking. I cleared it, it kept happening, so I cleared it again. At that point the thermometer / temperature screen pops up every time I would press a button. I charged it for an hour while checking on it to make sure the temperature wasn't an issue, it still stays the same. It was never exposed to any extreme temperatures cold or hot. Please help my Blaze is only 2 weeks old!
Best Answer
0 Votes
23 REPLIES 23
Thanks

Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards / Le saluda atentamente / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / 以此致敬意

Henk van Tent Becking EMIM MCM CMC
Executive Master in Information Management
Master in Change Management
Certified Management Consultant
PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @Neekstir. I would like you to confirm that you've tried this procedure, restart and change the environment. 

Your welcome @HenkvTB! Hope I can continue seeing you around. Smiley Happy

Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Great service. Within a week I got the bromen pebble replaced!
👍

Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards / Le saluda atentamente / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / 以此致敬意

Henk van Tent Becking EMIM MCM CMC
Executive Master in Information Management
Master in Change Management
Certified Management Consultant
PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner
Best Answer

My Blaze is only 1 year and 1 month old and I'm having the same issue. The phone would overheat while charging, but won't even hold a charge longer than 5 minutes. Then the overheat thermometer icon would appear, tried restarting (didn't fix the issue). External environment is room temperature. I paid a lot of money for this watch that lasted for only a year and now it's completely useless. Customer support couldn't help me since my Blaze is out of warranty by 1 month! They could only offer me a 25% discount on a future product, really??? What a slap in the face! Very unacceptable for a watch with such a price tag.

Best Answer
0 Votes