Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange program for Blaze users

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I found out earlier this year that Fitbit was discontinuing the Blaze... wish I had have known before I purchased one for my husband for Christmas.  He loved my Blaze so much that I surprised him with one!  If I had have known I would have waited and purchased the Versa instead...  

A very helpful and enticing suggestion for Fitbit customers would be an exchange program - send back our Blaze device for a significant discount on the Versa.  Especially ones purchased recently!  I feel a little cheaped out since the Blaze was only 25$ cheaper than the Versa, and the Versa can do so much more.  Disappointing 😞

Any sort of enticement to stay as a Fitbit customer would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

I bought the versa 2 h ago and I still miss my blaze, since after 30 min of usage I had to clear all the cache to restore communication with my Samsung 8. what do you mean by discontinued? Are they going to stop supporting blaze users or just selling new blazes?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @cassieroeske and @Criska great to see you around.

I just want to let you know that I have moved your post from the Versa board to the Blaze board, since I think you will be able to see more related topics about this tracker here.

Now regarding your suggestion, I think it is great. Please take a look at the Trade in/Upgrade Program request, vote for it and leave your comment. Also, we're always working to streamline our offerings as we introduce new products. Although it has been a very popular product for us, as mentioned, we’ve decided to discontinue selling Blaze on fitbit.com

You can learn more about the rest of the Fitbit family of products including our newest product, Fitbit Versa at https://www.fitbit.com/comparePlease note that we’ll continue to support Blaze from a software standpoint, along with any questions you might have during your use of the product. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope we can continue to provide you with Fitbit devices you love and help you reach your goals. 

Let me know if you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

From what I hear, Fitbit online will stop selling it, but continue to support Blaze users.  I can see that most stores where I am from still carry it online and in-stores.  I suppose they will continue to do so until they run out of stock...

Best Answer

I tried Versa for 2 weeks. Let’s say I didn’t love it, band hard to chg, no reply because of iPhone closed system and it’s just not as good looking as my Blaze.. returned Versa and Bought a new Blaze!! So happy!!

Best Answer

Where did you find a new Blaze, and for how much? If you don't mind.

@Tennisgirl1 wrote:

I tried Versa for 2 weeks. Let’s say I didn’t love it, band hard to chg, no reply because of iPhone closed system and it’s just not as good looking as my Blaze.. returned Versa and Bought a new Blaze!! So happy!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don’t mind at all! I really didn’t like Versa!! Ebay for $100 new in box. There are many options - I almost just bought pebble because I had all other pieces.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Alejandra

My Blaze has shutdown and will not restart despite your previous advice and following all the other advise found on the forum, is there an option to return it to a UK repair centre for rectification work please?

Regards,

One very upset Blaze user,

Nick

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ah. Ebay. No warranty. Hope it works out for you. 

@Tennisgirl1 wrote:

Don’t mind at all! I really didn’t like Versa!! Ebay for $100 new in box. There are many options - I almost just bought pebble because I had all other pieces.

Best Answer
0 Votes

For $10 I purchased the 2/ yr warranty.  I’ve never had problem with EBay. It was just delivered to house .. fingers crossed!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Warranty through who? Fitbit doesn't warranty Ebay purchases.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @Tennisgirl1@Nick1877 and @MarkMM thanks for stopping by.

I am glad to hear that you purchased a new Blaze that it working properly @Tennisgirl1, if there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

@Nick1877, thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. Regarding your inquiry, we don't have repair centers but I recommend taking a look at the help article Why isn't my battery charging? and follow the instructions provide there.

Let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes