Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook notifications on Fitbit blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Does the fit bit blaze receive Facebook notifications?
Best Answer
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

Call, text & calendar notifications only (to date)..

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @Hobbsy75. @SunsetRunner is right, Fitbit Blaze will only receive calls, texts and calendar notifications. Now I think it would be nice to receive Facebook notifications too, I recommend sharing this on our Ideas Boardwhich our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Call, text & calendar notifications only (to date)..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @Hobbsy75. @SunsetRunner is right, Fitbit Blaze will only receive calls, texts and calendar notifications. Now I think it would be nice to receive Facebook notifications too, I recommend sharing this on our Ideas Boardwhich our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
Best Answer
0 Votes

I receive snapchat notifications but I can't get Facebook??

Best Answer
0 Votes

You should be able to. This is an old thread. The new software updates should get you most notifications on your Blaze.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hmmm

~Chelle
Best Answer
0 Votes

@MichelleJean72 the Facebook setting should be under the extended notifications where every app on your phone should be listed. Does your Facebook notifications show up on your lock screen of the phone? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I was able to find the solution.

1. 1. Go into your Fitbit app on your phone.
  2. Click on the account card at the top right hand corner.
  3. Click on Blaze.
  4. Click on Notifications.
  5. Click on App Notifications.
  6. Choose the FB app.

Funny that you receive SnapChat notifications, because that's not an option that I see on mine. I hope you get FB to work.

Best Answer

Mine has every app on my phone listed, even those that dont give notifacations. 

Best Answer
0 Votes