Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing issues with Galaxy S7

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anyone having syncing issues with their galaxy s7? The last time my galaxy synced with my Blaze was Thursday. I've tried everything fitbit says to do and it still isn't working. It synced fine with my Apple devices... any help would be appreciated.

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Same thing for me, last time was last Monday. Never worked since.

Maybe it's due to an update on the software, not sure.

Best Answer

Same here! Since Thursday it has not been syncing! Frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad I'm not the only one... I'm getting notifications, so I know it's paired. My steps just won't sync... I'm losing challenges because of this. So annoying. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Forums @Canutalk@5arahr and @InExtremis it's great to see you around.

I would like to know if you keep having issues syncing your trackers? If you do, I recommend following the instructions provided in the Having trouble syncing? post. After these steps, your trackers should sync properly.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Like I mentioned in my original comment, I've tried all the suggestions you have provided and my S7 still won't log sync my steps. And now it seems others are having the same issue... I'm getting notifications, so something is working, just can't get my steps to log.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't know what happened, but my S7 finally synced with my Blaze... hopefully this is fixed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't know what was different this time but when I turned off tracker and phone then turned them back on it connected and is working now! Woo-hoo!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wondering if there was an issue and Fitbit fixed it... funny how it suddenly synced after not working for a few days. Glad it's fixed though, I'm not complaining.:)

Best Answer