Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fit Bit Blinking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Frozen. HELP!!!Frozen. HELP!!!

I tried to download the newest update. My FitBit has been frozen on this screen for about 15 minutes. I already tried restarting it. NOTHING!!!  Getting annoyed.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Hi, @Highfloorcount, that's the updating screen.  Is it all sorted out now?

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze has been on that screen since last night and when I got into my app on my phone, it still says searching.

What can I do to cancel this out and use my tracker again?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same prob. How did u unfreeze it? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem.  I did the reset with the left button and bottom right, but now it's stuck on the fitbit logo screen.  If the clock face comes up, it's frozen and I can't swipe to try to restart.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Was there a resolution?  My Fitbit Blaze is stuck in the same way.  It began as if it wasn't charged.  When I placed on the charger, it didn't change.  I tried the reset to no avail.  Has there been a resolution ever?  I've not seen anything in my search.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello all, I hope you are doing fine!

Thanks for the attachment and for troubleshoot this by yourselves. I experienced this same issue a couple of days ago and a restart fixed this, have you tried this procedure? If you haven't, please do the following:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Now if you have, confirm that these were the steps you followed.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, those were the steps I followed with no change.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @Ronnigal, since this procedure didn't work, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further assistance.

Catch you later. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

What's the solution to this problem? I'm having the same issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue. My blaze has been frozen on the diamond icon screen for hours  I've tried the reset on it three times and nothing changes. How do I get this back to working again?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit is doing the same thing! The reset does not work?! How do I fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes